“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” — Christine Caine The world has been gripped by the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic which has rendered the entire world scrambling for cover and in total panic, spurred on by the constant reporting by the media. People are dying in their hundreds on a daily basis. This has … Read More Travails of a Conoravirus lockdown!!
Recent Posts: LORHUES
today?’, Sofia asked, as she took a gentle sip of the coffee, snuggled tightly into his embrace. She remembered the night before and shuddered. He was indeed a beautiful specimen of a man!
Last night I spent more than three hours on WhatsApp video call with a friend who has reached her wits end and was contemplating taking a long rest away from this world which she feels doesn’t care about her anymore. Italian, early thirties and a successful Barrister who lives in a big house. On the […]
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” — Christine Caine The world has been gripped by the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic which has rendered the entire world scrambling for cover and in total panic, spurred on by the constant reporting by the media. People are dying […]
- Milan SS 2021 Street Style: Giorgia Tordini Sep 30, 2020Giorgia Tordini before Valentino. The post Milan SS 2021 Street Style: Giorgia Tordini appeared first on STYLE DU MONDE | Street Style Street Fashion PhotosStyle Du Monde
- Milan SS 2021 Street Style Sep 30, 2020After Valentino. The post Milan SS 2021 Street Style appeared first on STYLE DU MONDE | Street Style Street Fashion PhotosStyle Du Monde
- Short shorts — Men’s Street Style Sep 29, 2020Short shorts.Giuseppe Santamaria
- Portrait Session — Andrian Syah Sep 28, 2020ANDRIAN SYAHIn this episode of Portrait Session presented by Portuguese Flannel, I invited Indonesian born, Sydney based, and all-round entertainer Andrian Syah to the studio. He talks about his obsession to learn new things, his disciplined work ethic and getting out of his comfort zone in order to grow.WATCH OR LISTENWatch above on YouTube or listen to the […]Giuseppe Santamaria
Month: Apr 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic has once again exposed social ills and given many the opportunity to reflect on life choices and actions. What truly is important and what isn’t. Some of us have had horrendous experiences that have shaped the way we think, the friends we keep and the things that are important to us. As a Black African who has spent considerable years in … Read More The Black Man, Poverty & Whataboutery!!
- 15 Best Teeth-Whitening Products 2020: Kits, Toothpastes & More Sep 30, 2020Looking for the best teeth whitening products? Check out the best kits, strips, lights, gels, toothpastes, powders, and flosses to keep your smile on point.Barret Wertz, Adam Hurly
- The 10 Best-Dressed Men of the Week Sep 28, 2020GQ-approved kits from around the globe.
- Best Bluetooth Speakers of 2020: 14 Portable Options We Love Sep 28, 2020Looking for the best Bluetooth speakers of 2020? Check out our reviews of the top portable speakers including Sonos, Bose, Ultimate Ears, JBL, and more.Daniel Varghese
- What is the fall equinox? Here's what you need to know. Sep 22, 2020It occurs each September and marks the first day of fall. Find out the science behind the autumnal equinox and how it has been celebrated through the ages.Rachel A. Becker
- What do wild animals do in wildfires? Sep 8, 2020Big wildfires, like those tearing across California, can hurt some animals. Yet others escape—and some species even thrive.National Geographic Staff
- Leap year saved our societies from chaos—for now, at least Feb 21, 2020For centuries, humans struggled to sync civil, religious, and agricultural calendars with the solar year. Adding a 'leap year' solved the problem—though just for the next 3,300 years.Brian Handwerk
- Von Dutch Is Staging a Comeback, and It Starts With These Revived Jeans From 2005 Sep 30, 2020Everything old is new again - and we mean everything. Following the recent return of similarly flashy 2000s brands like Kangol and Juicy Couture (albeit via collaborations and capsule collections), Von Dutch is too making a comeback. Though the brand has quietly been stocking its site with nostalgic garb for some time, it's now plotting a transition int […]Kelsey Garcia
- If You're Into These 17 Fashion Trends Now, They'll Still Be Cool Later Sep 30, 2020If you find yourself wary about shopping right now - simply because you're not sure when you'll start really seeing people again (never mind hugging them) - you're not alone. But dressing for yourself is more than OK; in fact, we highly encourage it. With a handful of fashion trends bubbling up on Instagram, there's certainly no shortage […]Sarah Wasilak
- Paris Fashion Week Street Style Is Rife With Genuinely Cool Outfits Again Sep 30, 2020The crowds are smaller and the show schedule lighter, but the street style coming out of a socially distant Paris Fashion Week still delivers big on outfit inspiration. In fact, with less attention on trends and mega influencers, the showgoers are embracing personal style with new fervor. The looks - which largely include masks - reflect individual styling w […]Hannah Weil McKinley
- How to Wear Corduroy Pants Sep 30, 2020I love love LOVE how the cold weather months are rife with rich, textured-to-the-max clothes for guys. Flannel shirts come out from under the bed storage! Chunky knit sweaters are extracted from mothball-ridden closet corners. And at least three articles of leather go into practically every outfit. Belt, boots, jacket…the more the merrier. For those […] Read […]Gabi
- Style Roundup: 20 Fall Jackets for Guys (Updated!) Sep 28, 2020If you live in a place where winter feels like winter, the countdown clock on outdoor socializing has already started ticking. It won’t be long before we’re all forced back inside for a long, cold, and lonely winter. Sorry, was that a huge bummer? What I meant was, there’s no better time to shop for […] Read More The post Style Roundup: 20 Fall Jackets for G […]Megan Collins
- A Week of Style from a Men’s Fashion Industry Expert Sep 23, 2020While it can be fun looking to celebs for sartorial inspiration, it’s often more useful to simply look around you–to stylish friends, co-workers, even strangers on the street. That’s why we like to document the personal style of our own well-dressed pals right here on SG. Real guys we know with killer style. CB works in the […] Read More The post A Week of […]Style Girlfriend
No upcoming events